AND PUBLIC SPEAKING
Presentation Training and Public Speaking is a stimulating presentation training course led by an inspirational public speaking coach. The course consists of fun and practical workshops on key topics including voice, posture and movement. You will build presence, confidence and authority through practical vocal projection and body language exercises. You will benefit from video feedback and personal coaching in a relaxed, supportive and positive atmosphere. You will develop new-found confidence in public speaking and the ability to captivate an audience.
This course covers the following modules:
- Voice and body language: awareness and exercises
- Framing and structuring a presentation
- Designing visuals to support a presentation
- Refining, finalizing and rehearsing a presentation
Throughout the course, you will have the opportunity to practice your new skills by giving brief presentations of your own. These will be recorded and replayed for individual performance coaching.
Who should attend?
This is a universal course designed for learners at different levels and in a range of roles. Learning is pitched at a core level, designed to help you analyse core concepts and execute universal skills.
This course is recommended for anyone who could perform better at public speaking.
After this course you will be able to:
- Speak in public with confidence and authority
- Deliver more effective and convincing presentations
- Overcome nerves and fear of public speaking
- Project your voice to its fullest potential
- Optimise your body language
- Increase your awareness of how others see and hear you
- Engage the attention and respect of your audience
(Course outline: Downloadable pdf – Public speaking)